Monday, September 8, 2008

monday 9/8/08

Today is Monday, its supposed to be day two of this whole grad project. Honestly, im definately scared out of my mind. I have no idea on what to even start thinking about. I wasn't here on Friday, but i was told all we did was to basically think about the topics we are interested in. I still have no idea on what to think...or even do for that matter, but I think I'm going to try to come up with something.

-I was just thinking about last year and two girls came into our class doing a "march for darfur" or something. Like they went around trying to sign people up for the march. So, I'm wondering, since I like animals, I should do something with animals, like a charity thing..like they have on t.v.

...And sadly that's all i came up with..I hope I find some other topics. I think I'd be ok with that topics, but, right now I have no idea wher I would start. Maybe I'll find something...maybe not...I have no clue.

This all just seems like a bad nightmare...that won't go away. Wow, this graduation project just seems so close to comming up...I'm not even sure I'll be ready for the challenges I'll be facing.

No comments: