Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday 9/10/08

Today I've been rethinking the whole charity thing...like they have different ways to give back to the community and I was thinking more in depth about a bake sale. I have no idea why a bake sale, but i guess it would at least help..in some kind of way. I'm definitely still stuck on the topic of animals, so I think...I'll possibly be on the right track of this whole topic thing. I'm looking on Google. I talked to Mrs. Savido and she brought up the great American bake sale, but I'm looking on their website and it's for homeless kids I think. Well, this makes me want to do the bake sale, but I have to find an organization to possibly donate it to. I also found a website of PAWS which is an organization for helping animals, so I'm looking into that too.

No comments: